Easy Guide to Keep Your Lovatte Diaper Bag Clean
Your diaper bag does a great job keeping all your baby essentials clean, dry, and ready for use at any moment, but once in a while it needs a bit of careful cleaning. We would like to share with you a few tips and tricks we like to use when cleaning Lovatte diaper bags giving them a great fresh look.
What You Need To Clean Your Bag
Detergent Free Soap
Soft Bristles Brush
Soft Clean Cloth
We don't recommend washing your diaper bag in a washing machine or using a dryer
How To Clean Your Diaper Bag
- Fill a bucket with plenty of lukewarm water. Remember don’t use hot water because it can damage the colors.
- Add few drops of detergent-free soap into the water and mix it very well.
- Soak the clean sponge in water and clean the bag's exterior. Focus on the areas that are particularly dirty.
- To remove stubborn stains, scrub the bag using the soft bristles brush without rubbing too vigorously. Remember that hard bristles brush can damage the fabric and material of the bag.
- Don’t forget about the areas that absorb sweat – insist on the shoulder straps, back panel, hip pads.
- Moisten the cloth in fresh, clean water to rinse and wipe down the bag.
- Let your diaper bag dry naturally in an airy place, but not under direct sun.
Tip To Remove Spots
Remember, in case of spots of any kind – oil, poop, food, paint – remove them as soon as possible to avoid permanent stains. Follow the steps on "How to clean your diaper bag" to achieve best results.