Easy Guide to Keep Your Lovatte Diaper Bag Clean
Your diaper bag does a great job keeping all your baby essentials clean, dry, and ready for use at any moment, but once in a while it needs a bit of careful cleaning. We would like to share with you a few tips and tricks we like to use when cleaning Lovatte diaper bags giving them a great fresh look.
What You Need To Clean Your Bag
Detergent Free Soap
Soft Bristles Brush
Soft Clean Cloth
We don't recommend washing your diaper bag in a washing machine or using a dryer
How To Clean Your Diaper Bag
- Fill a bucket with plenty of lukewarm water. Remember don’t use hot water because it can damage the colors.
- Add few drops of detergent-free soap into the water and mix it very well.
- Soak the clean sponge in water and clean the bag's exterior. Focus on the areas that are particularly dirty.
- To remove stubborn stains, scrub the bag using the soft bristles brush without rubbing too vigorously. Remember that hard bristles brush can damage the fabric and material of the bag.
- Don’t forget about the areas that absorb sweat – insist on the shoulder straps, back panel, hip pads.
- Moisten the cloth in fresh, clean water to rinse and wipe down the bag.
- Let your diaper bag dry naturally in an airy place, but not under direct sun.
Tip To Remove Spots
Remember, in case of spots of any kind – oil, poop, food, paint – remove them as soon as possible to avoid permanent stains. Follow the steps on "How to clean your diaper bag" to achieve best results.
Easy Guide to Opening and Closing The Cruz Diaper Bag Bassinet Without Damaging
1. Closing the Bassinet by Folding the Sticks
2. Closing the Bassinet by Removing the Sticks