Refund & Exchange Policy
You have 180 days after delivery of your order to return an item*. After 180 days of delivery of your order, we will no longer accept returns.
*Exceptions apply, see exceptions below.
Make sure your item meets all our return conditions :
- In perfect, unused and resalable condition
- In its original packaging. No returns will be allowed in a different packaging and the packaging must be in the same condition it was received.
- Includes all original parts.
- Your return needs to be sent within the given time frame. Once we authorize your return, we will confirm a timeframe in which your return must be sent to us.
- You must organize shipping and cover the return shipping costs for your item.
- If you paid delivery charges at the time of purchase, original shipping fees are not refundable.
- We are free to accept or refuse a return if it does not comply with all of our return conditions.
- In the event of a non-compliant return, your item will be returned to you at your expense OR 50% of the item value will be refunded to you in the form of a store credit OR your item will be donated to a local charity and 25% of the item value will be refunded.
How to initiate a return
- Make sure that your return meets all our return conditions mentioned above.
- Complete the form below or email us at email@example.com with the subject line “Return Claim”
- Our customer experience team will review your return request and confirm its approval by email. We will send you a confirmation by email along with precise return instructions.
- As we take extra precautions to keep our team and customers safe, it will take us longer than usual to process your return. Please allow up to 20 open days for us to receive, quarantine, inspect and process your return. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Exceptions - Items that cannot be returned
- Items sold as a pre-order
- Items sold with a 50% discount or more
- Items offered free of charge as part of a contest or collab
- Items that have already been used (partially or fully)